이 블로그 검색

2013년 1월 11일 금요일

Ode for Yongari


http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=nsy3615&logNo=80156261512

Dear Yongari,

 Hellos, Yongari! I met you again some days ago for meal. You will not know how much I felt grateful. I loved to see your yellow clothes which makes me deserve to eat you. I didn't mean to hurt you, but I am finishing your life with achieving your purpose to live. I think I am the best person who can have a happy time taking your life away from you, Yongari.

 You are being born and reborn again and again in the facilities, Yongari and Yongari, Yongaries are filled with hopes to make people happy. You are so kind for people volunteering risking your whole life. I will never forget your spirits to burn your whole soul for happiness.

  How cute you and your brothers are, Yongari. How dedlicious you are, the very crunchy you are. Why can't I like you, why are you processed foodstuffs. Why are you fried food? Why do you have fats? Why are you cooked with fry-fan, not 3 minuites in microwave oven. I have my fate to eat you, but I have a destiny's prank that I can't eat you. I very often met you, and I will change my destiny one day.








http://www.google.co.kr/imgres?hl=ko&newwindow=1&sa=X&tbo=d&biw=1600&bih=772&tbm=isch&tbnid=_wsw7MHThpGJpM:&imgrefurl=http://www.e-jangbogo.com/bbs/board.php%3Fbo_table%3Drecipe_my%26wr_id%3D30389%26sfl%3Dwr_subject%257C%257Cwr_content%257C%257Cwr_10%26stx%3D%25BC%25FA%25BE%25C8%25C1%25D6%26sop%3Dand&docid=nP7D7ukTK6icqM&imgurl=http://www.e-jangbogo.com/data/cheditor4/1108/pF2IQKMgzMecsTl.jpg&w=480&h=319&ei=PrrwUMmxOs7llAWGqoDACA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=936&vpy=92&dur=1208&hovh=183&hovw=275&tx=82&ty=77&sig=100507510202296436663&page=1&tbnh=131&tbnw=194&start=0&ndsp=33&ved=1t:429,r:30,s:0,i:175

 Do you remember the first time when I met you? You showed me a new world. I can't forget my friend's mom giving fried chicken named Yongari to me. The fresh feeling freaked out in my tongue with fresh bite which made me fine. It was nice, rusting and sweet. They gave me a fresh shock with a fresh bite. You gave a happy time for our friendship.

 Do you remember the second time I met you? IT was at my aunt's house. It was so long time no see. You greeted me with your cool black warm fry-pan. That time you really seemed like a dinosaur. And you reminded me that there is such happiness made by you, Yongari.

 Do you remember the third time we met? It was at my other friend's house. We felt gloomy that they,l but you swept that gloomy mind of us and gave as a small precious tiny time to recover in a second. You were so kind to all times for me.

 And it was the fourth time I met you here. I think I can meet you when I achieve my goal to be independent. I hope you stay popular until then, and wait for me in a warm mood, as you are in all times.

댓글 4개:

  1. Hi Hye Min,

    This is a very descriptive ode and well-written. I like how you used repeition throughout the ode. You also used personifications and are very creative. Keep up the great work!

    답글삭제
  2. Hi!
    This is really a nice ode. You made good use of many different kinds of descriptive language. Keep up the good work~

    -Yongwook, Oh (Writing TA)

    답글삭제
  3. Ah...I live yongari, too....
    I want to eat itㅠㅠ

    답글삭제
  4. the picture is so yummy!...
    I hope there is yongari at lunch

    답글삭제